Monday, October 6, 2008

3 Nephi Chapter 11

In the beginning verses it talks about how the people heard a voice coming out of heaven and they cast their eyes round about and they understood not the voice which they heard. This happens 2 more times and not until the third time did they open their ears to hear it. I wonder why they could not understand it the first two times? They heard it and it made their frames quake but they could not understand it.
I contemplate what it must have been like to see Christ coming down and being in the midst of all these people. It almost feels like a fairy tale. I know it is not, for I truly know it happened. But, what will it be like when Christ comes again? Will I also be able to touch his hands and feet? Will I also be able to be so close to him?

No comments: